Provale® Cup Easy Assembly
The Provale® Cup is designed as a cup within a cup and easiliy assembles.
- Choose how many handles are to be attached.
- The cup can be used with one handle or both handles.
- Once this choice is made, slide each handle into one of the grooves on the side of the outer cup.
- Once in the groove, push the handle upward until a light snap is heard and the "ledge" of the handle is over the lip of the cup.
ONCE ATTACHED, DO NOT REMOVE HANDLES. REMOVING HANDLES COULD DAMAGE THE CUP.
Assembling the Cup
- Wash all Provale® Cup parts before use.
- Before use, determine the correct Cup to be used: the 5cc Blue Cup or the 10cc Brown Cup.
BEFORE ASSEMBLY AND FOR CORRECT DELIVERY, CONFIRM THAT THE INNER AND OUTER CUP PARTS ARE THE SAME COLOR: BLUE FOR 5CC AND BROWN FOR 10 CC.
- There are three cup parts to assemble:
- lid (top)
- mid cup
- outer cup
- Assemble the mid cup and the lid (top) and snap them together; an audible "click" should be heard. These parts can only be assembled one way.
- Place the outer cup on a flat surface.
- When adding thin liquid to be delivered, fill the outer cup to or below the fill line located on the inside of the outer cup. Do not overfill or the cup may leak. The fill line is approximately eight (8) ounces.
- Place the mid cup/lid (top) assembly into the outer cup and press down on the edges of the assembly. A slight audible "click" should be heard.
- The Cup is ready to be used.